Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blue Toes and Batman

I was painting my toes while Blake was taking a nap. Since Nicole was awake too, I decided to paint hers toes. (p.s. its really hard to paint a 9month old's toes!)

Blake has decided to be Batman for Halloween this year. Last night for Family Night we went to JoAnn's so I could buy some felt to make a cape and a belt. Nathan made a few great finds - fabric paint on clearance and a Batman mask! I hadn't figured out a good way to make a mask the way Blake wanted it, so I was really happy Nathan found one...and it was only $2.75! So Blake's costume will cost us less than $5!

Blake has been so excited about the mask he basically hasn't taken it off since last night. (I took it off for him after he fell asleep, but first thing in the morning he grabbed it again!) He even wore it to the store and to our lunch date with Nathan today. I was shocked this morning when Blake let his friend Anhder wear the mask for a while during their playdate!


No comments: