My birthday was over a month ago now but I haven't gotten around to posting about it yet.
On my birthday Nathan took a few hours off work and went shopping with me. I got some new shorts and a skirt - yay! That evening we went out to dinner with Nathan's parents and Nikki to Jack's Woodfire Pizza. I got a free dessert pizza which was divine! After dinner, we had cookies and ice cream at our place. Mori and Cindy got me Recipes from the Roof - a cookbook that I have been wanting. I love the cookbook! So far I have made Eclairs, Cabbage Apple Salad, Minestrone, Chicken Alfredo, Crusted Sesame Chicken with Orange Ginger Sauce, Meat Loaf, Pineapple Glazed Pork Ribs (twice), and Chocolate Dipped Strawberries.
A few weeks later, we went down to Utah County to celebrate my Mom's 50th Birthday and my birthday with the Davis clan. We went to Homecoming Spectacular at BYU, took family pictures, ate at PF Changs, had cake, and enjoyed each others company. It was a fun weekend!
I got a canopy from my parents, sister and Aunt Paula. I am sooo excited to have it! Especially since we have grass now!
My grandparents gave me a dust ruffle for our bed and a bunch of really good lotion. I get very dry hands in the winter...in fact they have already started getting dry! The best lotion I have found to help is AVON Moisture Therapy Hand Cream. My grandparents got me two bottles of that, plus some body lotion, cream, and lip balm from the same line. I am loving it!!!
My 2 kiddos. Blake loves playing with Grandpa Davis' Sinclair planes and trucks when we are at their house. Every time Nicole got remotely close to them we would hear "No, No, No Cole!"
The birthday girls and our cakes. Olivia made my Mom's cake - sooo good!
No comments:
Post a Comment