Friday, April 13, 2012

April 5

Nathan's brother Kyle is heading to Texas in a few weeks for school, so we were excited to spend a few days with him recently. It was extra nice because Nathan's sister Daphne and her family came down from Afton, WY. So last week, the kids and I spent a day up in Smithfield with everyone.


In addition to dying Easter Eggs (see post below), we played outside:


 
 Relaxed inside:
Then we headed down to our house for a picnic pizza dinner:
 Let the chickens out to explore:
 Did a little wrestling and played an incredibly fun soccer game. (Have I mentioned how much I LOVE our backyard!)

And enjoyed some wonderful company. Below are some pictures of Nathan and his Brother and Sister. We will miss having Kyle so close to us, but are excited for him to be able to continue on with his schooling!

No comments: