I was a slacker mom this year and didn't end up doing Easter Baskets for the kids. Luckily, I have wonderful family that filled in and gave my kids some Easter Treats :)
My mom, aunt Paula, and my Grandma & Grandpa Davis came up Fri, April 6. They all brought fun things for the kids and we all went out to lunch. We were going to go to Baby Animal Days, but it was raining/snowing all day so that didn't work out. We had fun visiting though!
My Mom and Dad gave the kids cute Easter Baskets. Nicole's had 3 small books, some bubbles, and a few eggs with jelly beans inside. Blake got 3 sets of flashcards (I have been wanting to get him some flashcards so that was great!), bubbles, and a few eggs with jelly beans inside. We used the cute baskets at the Rasmussen egg hunt the next day (post on that to come). My mom found the baskets and all the goodies at Target in the dollar section - awesome find! (I sure wish we had Target up here some days!)
My Aunt Paula gave the kids each a book. We have been loving all the new books!
And my Grandparents gave the kids cute candy sticks with a chick finger puppet on them. I saved them and gave them to the kids on Sunday, so that was their treat on Easter. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
Thanks everyone! The kids loved all their Easter treats!

1 comment:
They look so cute! I cannot believe how grown up they are.
Post a Comment