I know my Savior lives. His resurrection and atonement make it possible for my family to be an eternal family - which I am so grateful for. I am so grateful that because of His sacrifice - because of His atonement - I can repent of my sins and I can return to live with my Father in Heaven some day. I know He also suffered for all our feelings of inadequacy. It is comforting to me to know that on those days where I feel like a failure of a mother or when I feel like nothing is going the way I think it should - both my Heavenly Father and my Savior, my brother, Jesus Christ care for me and truly do want what is best for me. If I have faith in them, everything will always be ok in the end.
Our Easter Sunday didn't go like we planned, so we will be focusing on Christ and His atonement and resurrection for Family Night tonight. I think we will probably watch some of the videos recently posted on http://www.lds.org/bible-videos.
1 comment:
Thank you for this video. On Easter I thought about Stephanie a lot. I'm so grateful for the Resurrection and all the promises that Easter means. I sure do love all your family!
Post a Comment