Friday, April 13 the kids and I ventured down to Brigham City. We met up with my friends Kate and Tami and their kids at the puppet museum for story time. The kids had a great time listening to stories. The craft after was a cute bunny hiding behind grass (the grass was made of a cut-out of the kids’ hands).
After, we went up to look at the museum but Blake got scared and Nicole
needed a snack so we didn’t stay long. Then Tami and I went to Old Grist
Mill for brunch. The kids and I spent $3 for a huge cinnamon roll, a
raspberry roll and a blueberry white chocolate chip muffin – a great
deal in my opinion! The kids fell asleep on the way home and had early naps, so
we went to the library in the afternoon. It was a really fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment