Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fireman Bear

Me and the kids have been in Sandy this week visiting my parents. I will post more about our adventures later, but I wanted to introduce Blake's newest friend- Fireman Bear. My parents took us to Build-a-Bear Monday night. Blake picked a cute blue bear. He decided he wanted a sound in the bear's arm - he picked the Star Wars song...so annoying! oh well :) Blake wasn't sure what to think about the stuffing machine but he loved giving the bear a bath and picking out the clothes!
Giving the bear a bath:


The bear is all dressed now :

Blake standing outside Build-a-Bear with his new friend:Monday night Blake kept trying to wear the bear's hat. Today Blake decided to trade clothes with the bear...I guess we need to get Blake some dress up clothes!


The Bear is wearing Blake's firetruck PJs.



2 comments:

Katrina said...

That picture is awesome. Perfect blackmail picture for someday.

Ashley Ann said...

Too funny!