Blake has quite the imagination! Here is what he has been up to lately:
Sleeping in his "barn" - aka the laundry basket with warm, clean towels:


Visiting the "doctor office" - aka Nicole's car seat:

Drawing on the chalkboard:

We are working with Blake trying to get him to understand that not everything is his. He always wants to play with the playmat when I get it out for Nicole and my parents got Nicole a bumbo seat this week which Blake tries to sit in. So we have been telling him that if he wants Nicole's toys then he can trade her and give her a truck...so far that does the trick. I guess her toys don't compare to his trucks!

Blake has been having a hard time going to sleep. I think we finally have naps figured out (most days anyways!) thanks to a "bed time buddy" and his new truck blanket. Bedtime at night is still hard - it takes him a while to wind down and maybe he is afraid he is missing out on something. At least naps are better! When I go to check on him after he falls asleep for naps, sometimes I chuckle.
Wearing a hat that is way too small:

One day his buddy Max came over after he left Blake went down for a nap clinging to his 3 favorite trucks...I think he thought Max would come back and take them :) Oh and you can see his little bed time buddy in the picture too (The head needs some help but I guess it works for a 2 year old!)
No comments:
Post a Comment