A week ago we spent a long weekend in Park City. My Grandparents have a really nice neighbor who let us use her time share for the weekend, so we decided to celebrate Blake and Grandma Davis' birthdays since they are both in August. I made cupcake cakes for them both. Luckily I was smart and took pictures of Blake with his cake before we left for Park City because the frosting melted in the car - we played around for a few hours before we were able to check into our room.
Before we checked into our room, Nathan rode the Alpine Slide with my parents, sister and Aunt Paula while Blake and I rode the marry-go-round.
Then we went to the Olympic Park to watch the ski jumpers practice. It is really neat because they jump into pools of water.
After we checked into the room, we went to dinner and had cake. Blake was so excited blow out his candles! Then Blake and Grandma got spoiled with gifts. Blake was so spoiled he couldn't decide what he liked playing with the most!
One of the gifts my parents gave him was a cute outfit with brown crocs. Blake's friend Max has a pair of crocs so as soon as he saw them, he said "Max". He now calls his crocs "Max Shoes" and he has worn them almost everyday since he got them.
2 comments:
Cute cake!
That dump truck cake could not be any cuter!! I love it!
Post a Comment