Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Re-arranging Blake's Room


This weekend we celebrated Blake's birthday with my family in Park City (post on that to follow). One of the gifts my parents gave Blake is a cute toy storage shelf thing which I have had my eye on for a while. I was really excited for it and once I got it all set up yesterday Blake loved it too! He loves being able to access his toys whenever he wants.

Nathan and I have been wanting to re-arrange Blake's room anyways since he has been able to reach the light switch from his crib, so the shelf gave us the extra motivation to do it :) I played around with different furniture arrangements all day and then Nathan had a good idea when he got home, so we moved a few things again. I love the end result and hopefully it will work well when the baby moves in with Blake.



1 comment:

Megan Jones said...

I love his "big boy" bed! Your little man is growing up so darn fast!