Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Birthday Cake

After our visit to the Tulip Festival, we went out to dinner with my mom & dad, Grandma & Grandpa Davis, Paula, and Olivia to celebrate Nathan's birthday. We went to Archibald's, which is in Gardner Village. We got to Gardner Village a little before our reservation so we browsed around some of the shops. I scored 2 summer dresses at 40% off. I love the dresses! I had been wanting a long, summer dress, so I was so excited to find what I wanted and that they were on sale and that they fit me well (so I got 2!).

Dinner was great and then we went to my parents' place for cake - or in this case, cheesecake. I got Nathan a cheesecake sampler that had 4 different types of cheesecake for his birthday cake :)

Blake was so excited to put on the candles:

The picture below cracks me up! Talk about good timing with the camera :) Blake is holding up 5 fingers because that is how old he said Nathan was turning.
Blowing out the candles.
A perfect end to a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Ashley Ann said...

So funny! You should post pictures of both of your perfect summer dresses.

Megan Jones said...

That picture of Blake is perfect because he's picking his nose too! Happy Birthday Nathan!!