Wednesday, May 30, 2012
New Kitchen
Last week I bought a used play kitchen for the kids. One evening when I went to cook dinner the kids were both making it difficult. I got out some old pans and spoons and suddenly I was able to cook! That night I found one for $25 and I figured it would be worth buying, so the kids and I went to look at it the next morning. It was in great condition and even came with some of the original food accessories. It is a talking Dora kitchen and the sound works too (haven’t decided if that is a good thing though!).
I brought up the folding kids table and chairs that Grandma and Grandpa Davis had given us and put that next to it and I took off the giant Dora head that was off to the side of it. It is the perfect little kitchen center and fits perfectly against the wall behind the table in our dining room! The kids love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks super cute! Love that Blake is cooking and Nicole is relaxing with her drink. ;) I too am teaching my boys how to cook and serve- such good life skills!
Post a Comment