I am part of the BzzAgent program. It is pretty fun! And its free! Periodically, they send me products to try for free. They just ask that I review the product and pass along the coupons that they send with the products. In the past I have tried cookies, Burts Bees face moisturizer, Cover Girl cosmetics (foundation, blush, concealer), diapers (for the kids!), baby wipes, and some crafting products (glue, X-acto knife). If you want more info go to www.bzzagent.com
I thought I would do a post on the products they have recently sent me. In the past month they have actually sent me 4 different products to try:
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo and conditioner. They claim this product works best on dry or damaged hair and I believe it! I used both the shampoo and conditioner for several weeks and I had to stop because my hair started feeling greasy...I guess my hair wasn't damaged enough. Maybe I will try it again later in the summer after spending time at the pool or Bear Lake.
Head to my facebook page for a $1.25 off Garnier Fructis Coupon download.
SoBe Lifewater with Coconut Water. They sent me the pomegranate nectarine flavor, as well as a coupon to try another for free. While I haven't picked up a second bottle yet, I did share the bottle I received in the mail with the family. We all thought it was good but we don't purchase a lot of bottled beverages so I don't know how often I would buy this product. I am excited to try something else - I have never really tasted any SoBe products before. The Lifewater with Coconut water has 80 calories per container but they do have some 0 calorie options. I guess one reason I don't buy many bottled beverages is that I don't like drinking my calories...I much prefer to have a tasty dessert if I am going to splurge on something, but that's just me :) I do have some $0.50 off coupons if you are interested in trying a SoBe product (good through July)
Mozaik disposable partyware. I was sent a 40 piece set (8 each of dinner plates, salad plates, knifes, forks, and spoons) plus a set of 24 appetizer forks. We have only used some of the appetizer forks - they are the perfect size for the kids! I am so excited to try the rest though. Even though it is supposed to be disposable, the plates and utensils are all very heavy duty, so I will probably be washing them to use again! We have washed the appetizer forks and only one has broken (because Blake was playing with it). The set even looks classy! If you want to try these out for yourself, they are sold in stores like Smith's (Kroger) and Sam's Club - or you can go to their website (http://mozaikbysabert.com) It looks like they also sell platters and serving utensils.
And I do have $1 off coupons (good through 9/1/12) if you want to try Mozaik
Just yesterday I got a package of Dr Scholl's for her - high heel inserts. I haven't had a chance to try this yet, but I am excited to! I wish I had gotten it before church last Sunday :) They claim that they are practically invisible, even in strappy heals, so we will see. I do have $4 off coupons (good through 12/31/12) if you want to give this a try.




No comments:
Post a Comment